Our Commitment To You, Our Guests
Our priority is to provide the very best experience to our guests. While we’ve always upheld the highest standards when it comes to health and safety, we wanted to ensure you were aware of all the measures we have in place.
ThinkFoodGroup requires all our staff to be fully vaccinated. We request all guests over 12 years of age who are dining indoors to be fully vaccinated.
- Retrained and recertified on hygiene, sanitation and safety standards through industry mandatory courses
- Wash and sanitize hands upon entry to work and regularly throughout the day
- Disposable gloves and masks are being worn in food preparation
- Stay home if sick
- All public areas are disinfected and sanitized throughout the day. This includes the outside perimeter, every door handle and walk-way
- Hands-free door handles installed to limit hand contact
- Strategically placed additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant for our guests and team members to use
- All tables are sanitized before, during and after each use
Most importantly, we are grateful to be serving our guests safely with warm, sincere hospitality and genuine concern.